Book Title: Not Nice: Stop People Pleasing, Staying Silent, & Feeling Guilty... And Start Speaking Up, Saying No, Asking Boldly, And Unapologetically Being Yourself
Author: Dr Aziz Gazipura PsyD
- The Art of Extraordinary Confidence: Your Ultimate Path To Love, Wealth, and Freedom
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
- The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams
- The Solution To Social Anxiety: Break Free From The Shyness That Holds You Back
- The Science of Intelligent Decision Making: An Actionable Guide to Clearer Thinking, Destroying Indecision, Improving Insight, & Making Complex Decisions with Speed and Confidence
- Beat Fear: The Science of Overcoming, Managing, and Using Fear to Live on Your Own Terms and Break Free of your Mental Prison
- The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort Zone: How to Live Fearlessly, Seize Opportunity, and Make Each Day Memorable
- Body, Mind, and Soul: 365 Mindful Inspirations to Help You Focus Your Day, Reduce Stress and Anxiety, and Improve Your Well-being
- The Solution To Social Anxiety Expanded Business Edition: Break Free From The Shyness That Holds You Back
- Upgrade Yourself: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Mindset, Improve Your Habits and Change Your Life
Are You Too Nice?
If you find it hard to be assertive, directly ask for what you want, or say "no" to others, then you just might be suffering from too much niceness.
In this controversial book, world-renowned confidence expert, Dr. Aziz Gazipura, takes an incisive look at the concept of nice. Through his typical style, Dr. Aziz uses engaging stories, humor, and disarming vulnerability to cut through the nice conditioning and liberate the most bold, expressive, authentic version of you. You'll discover how to:
=> Easily say "no" when you want to and need to.
=> Confidently and effectively ask for what you want.
=> Speak up more freely in all your relationships.
=> Eliminate feelings of guilt, anxiety, and worry about what others will think.